Mens Crew Neck T-shirt Mock-up
Save time and use our photo-realistic mock-up instead of taking pictures. Create your t-shirts digitally and send them over to customers via emails, print them on leaflets, catalogues and thanks to a very high resolution, you can even print them in large format such as posters or billboards.
What is a T-shirt Mock-up?
A t-shirt mock-up is a photo or 3d render of a blank t-shirt on which you can add your product design using a photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop. It can be a photograph of a model wearing the t-shirt or a t-shirt on a plain background. Thanks to Photoshop and smart objects, you are able to easily place your designs on all of these photographs to see what they will look like on a real t-shirt.
- 4 scenes all in 1 PSD file + bonus: 1 banner background in the same file, so you can use it as a banner for your website
- Change the t-shirt colour to any colour you want
- Change the background colour to any colour you want
- High quality photo-realistic look
- 300DPI resolution, 6321x3333px for really big banners (equivalent to 4K resolution: 4096x2160px), suitable for websites, banners, overlays and even high resolution advertising like posters or billboards
- Use smart object layer to easily change the content to anything you want
- Help file included
- Note: Sample graphics on the t-shirts that you see in the preview are NOT included in the download.