With our Female T-shirt Mock-up you can create them digitally and send them over to customers via emails, print them on leaflets, catalogues and thanks to a very high resolution, you can even print them in large format such as posters or billboards. Thanks to Photoshop and Smart objects, you can easily place your designs on all of these photographs to see what they will look like on a real t-shirt.
Whether you own a t-shirt printing company selling custom t-shirts or you are just a t-shirt designer, this mock-up is a great solution for you. Capture the attention of your customers using our professional product images. Save time and use this photo-realistic mock-up instead of taking pictures. This time we made it even easier for you. You will be able to change the colour and design of the t-shirt with just a few clicks.
This product is electronically distributed and your order can be downloaded only after the payment is complete. You will receive an email with downloadable link. This link will expire 10 days after purchase.
- 4 scenes in 4 PSD files
- Change the t-shirt colour to any colour you want
- Change the background colour to any colour you want
- Change the colour on trainers + iPhone screen
- High quality photo-realistic look
- 300DPI, high resolution 5616x3744px, suitable for websites, banners, overlays and even high resolution advertising like posters or billboards
- Use smart object layer to easily change the content to anything you want
- Help file included
- Note: All sample graphics on the t-shirts that you see in the preview are NOT included in the download.
This item is sold under “Standard License” Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unsupported. The owner of the rights (Mintpixels.co.uk) authorizes the use of the purchased product for personal and commercial purposes, but does not authorize the creation of derivative works. Items purchased under the Standard License may be used to create End Products for Sale where lifetime sales of the End Product for Sale do not exceed 500 units. Under no circumstances may the item be resold or redistributed alone or used in a product offered for sale on a site other than Mintpixels.co.uk or without the consent of Mintpixels.co.uk.
- Personal Use: Unlimited Projects
- Commercial Use: 1 Project
- End Product for Sale: 1 Project, up to 500 sales
The owner of the site Mintpixels.co.uk hereby grants you a non-exclusive right (standard license), as expressly permitted by the following terms and conditions.
2. You can create a final product for personal or commercial use, and you can transfer this final product to your customer for a fee. This license is then transferred to your customer.
3. You can edit or manipulate the item. The resulting elements are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the final product you create complies with the terms of this license.
4. You can not redistribute the item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can not do this with an element alone or with other elements, and even if you modify the element.
5. You can only use the article for legal purposes. If an object contains an image of a person, you can not use it in a way that creates a false identity, or in a defamatory, obscene way.
6. This license can be terminated if you break it. If this happens, you must stop making copies or distribute the final product until you delete the item.
Note: Redistributing our product and the PSD file without authorization will result in legal action.
Can I use a purchased item in a freelance project or contract work for a client?
Yes. However, if the client intends to sell more than 500 units of the End Product you create, you will need to purchase an Extended License or multiple Standard Licenses. If you create the End Product for a client, your rights to purchased Items are transferred from you to your client.
What are the End Product requirements?
End Products must be significantly different than the original Item and require time, effort, and skill to produce. End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased. End Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item.
What is an End Product for Sale?
An End Product For Sale can be either a digital design or physical item that you and/or your client intend to sell to more than a single person (wholesale, drop-shipping, etc.). For example, if you purchase a graphic and include it in a website designed for a single, paid client, this is not considered an End Product for Sale. If you purchase that same graphic and incorporate it into a calendar that you design and sell to multiple people, that is considered an End Product for Sale.
What is Personal Use, Commercial Work, Contracted Work, Client Work, etc.?
Both the Standard and Extended Licenses allow for Personal Use and Commercial Work of many kinds. However, if purchased Items are used in an End Product For Sale (whether by you or a client), special terms apply (a limit of 500 units sold under the Standard License, and an unlimited amount of units sold under the Extended License).
Personal Use is defined as using purchased Items in a manner that has no potential monetary gain. Personal Use projects cannot be related to any business, non-profit, or other organization of any kind. All purchased Items may be used in an unlimited number of Personal Use Projects. Examples of Personal Use include using a graphic to create t-shirts for a family reunion, using a template to create a birthday card that you send in celebration of a friend’s special day, using a photo in a piece of wall art that you create for family member as a gift (no money changes hands), etc.
We define Commercial Work to be any work done that is not for Personal Use. Synonymous terms include Contracted Work and Client Work.